We can Handle Your Flat Pack Assembly Emergency
Well, we never thought that there was such a thing as a flat pack assembly emergency. However, it turns out that there can be. Let’s define emergency though. In this case, it’s not necessarily a case of life or death.
We are mainly referring to situations where a customer would need a handyman to come out and attend their property within a few hours of contacting us.
There have been several occasions where customers have contacted us to come out and attend to their flat-pack needs urgently.
Here are a few circumstances that we have had to deal with as a flat pack assembly emergency;
- A wardrobe from Wayfair wasn’t mounted to the wall correctly and the wardrobe is falling down
- A table wasn’t assembled correctly. It is wobbly and feels like it’s about to fall over and we’re tired of eating dinner on our laps
- We are supposed to move out by tomorrow and need to disassemble and remove a few pieces of flat-pack furniture.
- I bought a wardrobe from John Lewis to surprise my wife but it is a lot harder to assemble than I thought.
- Put up some bookshelves myself but when I tried to books on them they fell down
- I measured the space for my windows incorrectly and the blinds I bought need to be cut and mounted, please.
- No instructions came with this bed. PLEASE HELP!
These are just a few of the situations that we have been requested to help with as a flat pack assembly emergency. Of course, we are always to help customers in their times of need.
Also, If you need us to come out the same day, it is probably best to give us a call on 0203 291 2529 and let us know. Alternatively, you can use our contact form as well.
Although we mainly cover most of North London, East London and some parts of West London.